We Work Hard. We Get Things Done.
Canadian Western Bank (TSX: CWB) is the largest publicly traded Canadian bank headquartered in Western Canada. CWB and its operating affiliates, which are together known as Canadian Western Bank Group (CWB Group), offer a diversified range of financial services through 41 banking branches, eight trust locations, two centralized insurance offices, a focused commercial equipment leasing centre and two wealth management locations. We have combined balance sheet assets of more than $18 billion, assets under administration over $8 billion and assets under management approaching $2 billion. We employ more than 2,150 people working in communities across Canada. CWB Group’s collective offerings in banking, trust, insurance and wealth management provide our clients with a broad range of financial services, all with one common thread – great personal service.
4 Lines of Business to Serve You
Latest News & Events
- December 4, 2013 - CWB reports record earnings for the fourth quarter and fiscal 2013
- November 21, 2013 - CWB makes list of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures™
- November 15, 2013 - CWB to hold special meetings of common and preferred shareholders
- November 7, 2013 - CWB named among the Best Employers in Canada for eight consecutive years
- November 4, 2013 - CWB's fourth quarter and fiscal 2013 results conference call is scheduled for 2:00 p.m. ET (12:00 p.m. MT) on Thursday, December 5, 2013
- October 22, 2013 – CWB’s new Yorkton branch to offer premiere service to both business and personal clients
- September 19, 2013 – Canadian Western Bank’s GIC offers investment with a social purpose
- September 18, 2013 – Chris Fowler, President and Chief Executive Officer, speaks at the 12th Annual CIBC Eastern Institutional Investors Conference
- September 4, 2013 – Chris Fowler, President and Chief Executive Officer, speaks at the Scotia Capital Financials Summit 2013
- August 28, 2013 – CWB reports solid financial perfomance led by strong loan growth
- July 3, 2013 – CWB Group announces endowment fund at YMCA of Northern Alberta in honour of recently retired CEO, Larry Pollock
- June 24, 2013 – CWB Group donates $50,000 to southern Alberta relief efforts
- June 6, 2013 – CWB Group donates $100,000 to children's hospitals in celebration of its 100th consecutive profitable quarter
- May 21, 2013 – CWB finalizes its investment in McLean & Partners Wealth Management Ltd.