We aim to provide CWB shareholders with a sound and profitable return on their investment by delivering a preferred source of business and individual financial services to our clients in Western Canada and other select markets. Our vision is for CWB Group to be seen as crucial to our clients' futures.
For accurate and current information on Canadian Western Bank's financial performance, click on any link below
What's New in Investor Relations
- May 21, 2013 - CWB finalizes its investment in McLean & Partners Wealth Management Ltd.
- May 9, 2013 - CWB's second quarter financial results conference call is scheduled for 3:00 p.m. ET (1:00 p.m. MT) on Thursday, June 6, 2013
- April 23, 2013 - CWB to invest in wealth management firm, McLean & Partners
- March 7, 2013 - CWB appoints Chris Fowler as President and Chief Executive Officer
- February 27, 2013 - CWB announces normal course issuer bid for preferred shares
- January 8, 2013 - CWB President and Chief Operating Officer, Chris Fowler, speaks at the RBC Canadian Bank CEO Conference (webcast event)