We aim to provide CWB shareholders with a sound and profitable return on their investment by delivering a preferred source of business and individual financial services to our clients in Western Canada and other select markets. Our vision is for CWB Group to be seen as crucial to our clients' futures.
For accurate and current information on Canadian Western Bank's financial performance, click on any link below
What's New in Investor Relations
- December 4, 2013 - CWB reports record earnings for the fourth quarter and fiscal 2013
- November 15, 2013 - CWB to hold special meetings of common and preferred shareholders
- November 4, 2013 - CWB's fourth quarter and fiscal 2013 results conference call is scheduled for 2:00 p.m. ET (12:00 p.m. MT) on Thursday, December 5, 2013
- September 18, 2013 - Chris Fowler, President and Chief Executive Officer, speaks at the 12th Annual CIBC Eastern Institutional Investors Conference
- September 4, 2013 - Chris Fowler, President and Chief Executive Officer, speaks at the Scotia Capital Financials Summit 2013
- August 28, 2013 - CWB reports solid financial perfomance led by strong loan growth
- June 6, 2013 - CWB celebrates 100 consecutive profitable quarters
- May 21, 2013 - CWB finalizes its investment in McLean & Partners Wealth Management Ltd.
- March 7, 2013 - CWB appoints Chris Fowler as President and Chief Executive Officer